Central heating systems have become extremely sophisticated offering high efficiency to the user. Repairing and installing central heating systems requires high levels of qualification, skill and experience. Modern systems can combine complex components such as condensing (combination) boilers, unvented hot water cylinders and digital heating controllers. Our engineers are fully trained and qualified to design, install, repair and service your central heating systems. As a Worcester accredited installer our central heating engineers will ensure your system is serviced and repaired to the highest standard in the quickest and most professional way, offering excellent value for money.
Both Gas and Oil boilers are highly efficient and employ high technology both mechanical and electronic. Whether it is a basic repair or a full central heating sizing and installation you are after, we will ensure your boiler is looked after by a highly experienced heating professional. Our engineers can repair boiler breakdowns, provide landlord gas safety certificates as well as design, supply and fit the correct boiler for your property.
We also offer underfloor heating and solar hot water installation services.
We provide a whole range of general domestic and commercial plumbing services including burst / leaking pipes, dripping taps, leaking / overflowing tanks, replacement toilets, replacement baths and trays, water main repairs, garden taps, blocked sinks / toilets / drains, and new plumbing for dishwashers, washing machines showers etc.
All small work undertaken.
We carry out all aspects of bathroom installations from replacement washers and taps to full design and installation. We are all too aware of the importance customers attach to engaging a tradesman that they feel they can trust. This is why we aim to be as wholly transparent about timings and costs as possible.
- When you compare us against others in the marketplace, you will discover that we offer a very competitive price indeed.
- Gas & Oil fired boiler servicing and maintenance
- We will provide you with a free written quote following an initial home visit.
- Fleming & Gibson plumbing and heating engineers will organise everything for you including electricians, carpenters and builders.
- We will also dispose of all waste and rubble if required throughout the job and will ensure the site is adequately cleaned at the end of every day the job is scheduled to last.
We take great pride in our work and wish to ensure that you feel equally proud of the result. Every attention to detail is given. We will guide you through the design phase during the initial visits and agree your preferences. We have the expertise and the experience to provide you with the perfect finish.